Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bragging and my hero

My sisters family pictures, so pretty!

And Lydia is just a walking, talking, cheese ball- I can just imagine what's going on in these pictures.

I love how animated she is! and they are having another in April, just a boy version!

CLICK HERE to see them

I can't wait to see steph, levi, and booger and the rest of my family this Christmas!

ps- I cut my sisters hair, fyi

pps- this has been then month of sickness. I've had the cold, with the worst congestion(it felt like my face was cracking in half) and last weekend I had a migraine for three days, and now I have the flu! my poor husband, he's so good at taking care of me. and since my inner child comes out when I'm sick, it's not an easy task. He got me anti-nausea medicine, pink pepto chewables, chicken noodle soup, popsicles, ginger ale and two new fishies for our fish tank (pictures to come.) Except those weren't for me, that's just what happens when he goes to wal mart by himself. My mother says he deserves a purple heart. Which he does, considering he listening to me sob like a baby for three hours* because I didn't want to throw up. *not my shining moment.

and now my hero is sick too, just not with the flu, thankfully. He has a sore throat, he said "it feels like gravel." Now it's my turn to take care of him, now that I'm not puking.

I just love him to pieces.

0 comments:

Post a Comment