Sunday, January 16, 2011

Important Messages…$20

Every once in awhile, a great idea comes along.

For example, where would we be without the water heater? I don’t know about you, but I’d die. Let’s not forget good ol’ electricity. Benjamin Franklin and the electricity gang did everyone a favor. We all owe them one.

Oh and Netflix. Thanks. Because of Netflix, our evenings are a melting pot of the following: The force of the Island, the force between Meredith and McDreamy, and Don Draper, and whatever is going on between Peggy and Campbell. Untouchable. It’s a want vs need, love vs hate, and an “I’m already in my pajamas, why not watch more” kind of thing comfort. Regardless of sarcasm and resent, thank you Mr. Netflix.

I’ll get to the point. Heard of Etsy? I troll Etsy. I happened upon this gem while looking for newspaper print wallpaper don’t ask. This guy is almost a genius. Whoever he is (let’s be honest, it had to be a guy.) You may just have to look for yourself, but I couldn’t help it.

Capture

You should, Buddy. It’s called the newspaper and it’s a heckofalot cheaper. and quicker. and broader. I don’t know, maybe I’m wrong.

oil spill

Might want to overnight this one….

hurricane

See for yourself

Want more? Go HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment