Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Twenty

Days until I’m twenty one. I’ll get to hear the Happy Birthday song by the cutest two year olds around! Also, it just means there will be two years between husband and I. There are two months out of the year were he feels like a cradle robber. I just remind him that he is and something’s are just okay sometimes. Let’s celebrate and buy me stuff I’ll feel guilty for having. Happy almost Birthday!

What am I wanting for my big 2-1 you ask? Don’t ask me. I have no freakin’ clue.

And another Hunger Games Book. Pretty please, Suzanne Collins?

Okay, maybe I have thought a little about it.

xxo

1 comments:

Stephanie Vogel said...

yeah I was gonna say.....you have thought about it. And that's ok. I had some serious case of "the wants" when we were first married. It's a hard adjustment. It took some time to get over "the wants"

Post a Comment