Saturday, January 8, 2011

Forever a little monster.

Let me just say, Telephone by Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce is my all time favorite song….shocker, I know.

What a coincidence! It happens to be my favorite music video!

I watch it every now and then, it makes me giddy. And when you live in a depressing town like I do, there’s nothing that makes you giddy inside like your favorite artist (besides your favorite husband, of course.)

Say what you will, these are facts:

Lady Gaga is on FIRE. Rexburg is not. It’s 18 degrees outside.

If I ever got to go see her, even from a distance, I’d be one of those panicking, hyperventilating, crying 11 year old girls at a Justin Bieber concert. Or a 40 year old women watching Twilight. Or possibly everyone’s father at a Glenn Beck rally. I like to have options.

If you haven’t seen it, go to youtube.

Barbara Walters likes her, so she can’t be evil!

0 comments:

Post a Comment