Sunday, January 29, 2012

And then it was Saturday

IMAG0219 dosIMAG0220IMAG0221

It was already a rough week, and boy was I drained.

Crisis. On Saturday morning, I was driving to work at the unholy hour of 10:15 (hey, it’s the weekend) when I realized I left my wallet at home. My first thought should have been, I DON’T HAVE MY DRIVERS LICENSE. When really it was, I’VE ONLY HAD GRANOLA AND APPLE JUICE TO EAT. I was scared. Hungry Haley turns into Roseanne Barr when she goes longer than three hours without eating. And I was working one long shift I tell you.

Crisis, averted. Brad drove to Idaho Falls to have lunch with me on my lunch break, and to bring me my wallet of course. I’m a responsible driver.

Nothing puts a band aid on a bad mood like Brad, Five Guys and a cupcake. Not even Roseanne would complain and she complains about everything.

Since we already ate so horribly for lunch, we figured we might as well continue it into the evening. Breakfast is more important anyway. We finished the day off with pizza, cookies, and always….Don Draper.

Then Brad showed me this and I almost barfed up my whole day. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment