Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pin

Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image

Pinned ImagePinned Image

Pinned Image

I love wide legged pants, it makes shorties like me look longer | I wished anthro would put these on clearance, like 80%off | It’s always humbling to remember the past | I need mo greens | You know you laughed, cats are hilarious | I was going to make that baked oatmeal, but forgot I wanted to and ate our last apple..fat kid problems | I’m only shampooing my hair twice a week, and the longer I go, the more awesome my hair gets. and by awesome, I mean big | President Monson was so sweet and cute and conference this last weekend, I feel so lucky to have the opportunity to hear and see him speak at the conference center |

1 comments:

Ali and Chase said...

I'm obsessed with wide leg jeans right now... also, i think we should boycott anthropology.

Post a Comment