Monday, April 4, 2011

Refreshing

that’s what this weekend was. We stopped at antique shops, brad’s grandparents taught us card games, we went shopping in slc, ate at Tucano’s, and went to conference. Loved it.

conference weekend 001conference weekend 003conference weekend 013conference weekend 029conference weekend 057conference weekend 021conference weekend 010conference weekend 009conference weekend 008conference weekend 030conference weekend 049conference weekend 045conference weekend 059conference weekend 036

Breakfast at JB’s before we left. Eating chicken hearts at Tucano’s in SLC. The Salt Lake Temple, my ticket and the view of the Conference Center from our seats. Outside of Tucano’s and the view from the restaurant. Showing Grandpa Kunz how to search the internet on my phone. He’s a Jimmer Fan. The drive home, my ring shining in the natural light caught my eye. The shoes that made my heart beat faster when I put them on. Pretty colors on our drive home.

By the way, getting your hair “brushed” with play forks, and slotted spoons in my case, really isn’t that bad. Especially when about five two years do it. And then they pretend to eat it. That Ariel was onto something.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

im jealous, i so want to go to conference sometime! glad you had a fun time!

Post a Comment