Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Home sweet home

Well, I should say rental sweet rental. Brad was gone since Thursday morning! He was in Montana for a preseason trip and I was left all by my lonesome in rexburg for the weekend. It was weird with him gone, I felt like I was either an old maid or a bachelorette. Either way, the house was clean. I kept myself occupied by doing hair and watching glee.

Anyways, Sometimes I get sad. It’s really hard living away from family in a town you can’t stand. Brad is my best friend. We know each other so well and he always knows when I am down and need ice cream. He gives the worlds best pep talks and knows how to make me feel better. Everything right now is temporary. Brad has one year left here in Idaho.is it too early to start counting down the days?

I’m just thankful I have him. Being married is awesome, being away from family on the other hand is not. Especially when my sister just had her baby boy this morning and I am here watching other peoples babies. One of which was using her “abra ca dabra” wand to whisk herself away “to the future” today. I wish it were that easy, girlfriend.

Wanna know what else bums me out? Season  five of Mad Men is not coming out until early 2012. It was a sad, sad day in the Kunz household when we found that out. Sad year, more like it.

-----

0 comments:

Post a Comment